Not every destination you travel to will have a thriving cafe culture. That doesn't mean you have to go without an excellent cup of coffee in the mornings. The AeroPress coffee maker is a new kind of coffee press that brews coffee under ideal conditions: proper temperature, total immersion, and rapid filtering. This results in amazingly delicious coffee with a wide range of beautiful flavors but without bitterness and with very low acidity.
The AeroPress coffee maker is lightweight, compact, and durable, making it ideal for RVers, boaters, or light-pack nomads.
- Makes 1 to 3 cups per pressing in about one minute
- Brews espresso for lattes or use coffee beans for an American style coffee
- Microfilter means no grit in your cup (unlike a French press)
- Stainless steel filters are available which eliminate unnecessary waste
- Clean up takes just seconds
- Includes a zippered nylon tote bag
- Bisphenol-A (BPA) and phthalate free
- Made in the U.S.A.
Nomadica Brand Review
While we focus on curating sustainably made products that make travel more comfortable, some products are made of polymer based materials. Aerobie is a family run company, which sources and manufacturers their product in the USA, so while the Aeropress is made of polypropylene their carbon footprint is reduced by not having materials and product shipped long distances to reach their customers.
Visit the Aerobie Vendor Page for more information about their sustainability and social responsibility practices.